Saturday 15 June 2019

Amazingly Beautiful Skyline


There have been new dimensions which I discovered and am still discovering about my self. "Photography" is one of them. Writing poetry's and blogging being others :)

I am not the type who has a "DSLR" or goes out looking to click pictures every now and then, yet I manage to take some snaps as and when it happens or the nature reveals it to me, and you know what ? they are all amazing and beautiful.

Like this one here, as can be seen below :

One fine evening from my Balcony


One evening as I was standing in my balcony ( yes  having BALCONY is sort of a privilege here in Mumbai), I noticed the change of play in the skyline, and I saw the colors beautifully coming up in the sky. I liked what I saw and the photographer in me immediately reached for my smart phone. I put it on the camera mode and managed to capture this beautiful sight, and as I was capturing the moment, all my senses were filled with a sense of alignment and in my heart of the hearts I was saying "Wow" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...