Thursday 23 November 2017

We all need Motivation and Inspiration.....


Dear readers,

As I have mentioned in my profile, this blog is to express my thoughts, share my experiences and learnings. So keeping in tune with the same, today I wish to share this learning which I had learnt at some point of time but somehow had forgotten all about it.

Today I saw this really interesting video “Expect Divine Intervention” week 7, by Priya Kumar.

I have been following this 52 week series video for some time now. Priya is so committed in helping people achieve their goals that she has taken it unto herself to inspire and motivate all the aspirants who want to do something big in their life. Through her “Youtube” videos 52 week series which she calls “Creators of the future workshop” Priya is giving her best to ensure that you stay focused, and on track in achieving your goals. In order to do this, every Friday Priya posts one video wherein she shares a story, an idea or her personal experience, and at times advice. The idea is to keep us motivated and inspired and stay focused in achieving our goals. Be it becoming successful or grow rich or aspire to being the best in whatever one wants to do.

In this particular video with the help of an old story she has very beautifully explained that how everybody and every event that happens in our life is not merely an accident but a “Divine Intervention” in itself.

I got instantly connected to this particular video. My life experiences has also taught me the same and reached the same conclusion a long ago which Priya shares in this video.

I always try to keep an open mind, and indulge myself in experiencing the life as it happens. I meet wonderful people, exchange ideas, share stories and life experiences. From my personal experiences in this life so far, I am so very grateful to all the people whom I have met so far, as they have all directly or indirectly contributed greatly to my life. They have all helped me grow and evolve in to being whatever I am today. Although, I try every day to be conscious of my actions, sometimes I do go off track. Today this video by Priya helped me notice one such point.

While seeing this videos, it dawned on me that at times I start rambling only about myself without even asking the other person about his or her interests. Thank you so much Priya for your message, got it and absorbed it 

About Priya….all I know is that she is doing a great job and if you want to know more about her, as to who she is and what all she does, please log on to“www.priya-kumar.com

I am sure her work will not only touch you, but will also inspire and motivate you all too, as she inspires me. I believe in appreciating and promoting the good work. I am doing my bit, and if you all too share the same feeling I humbly request you to please help her reach out to more lives.

2 comments:

  1. Hey...thank you so much for your kind words. Look forward to see you here :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...