Thursday 21 December 2017

Living beings and the Lifeless things......

Today while looking out of my balcony while I was looking at the mountains, and this thought crossed my mind.

The rocks, the wood, the metal, the deadflower, the rotten food and many such things.... they all appear as lifeless... but are they really?

The rocks from the mountains are used to consruct house in which we live, the wood is used to make furnitures which we use for our comfort, the metal is used for making car which helps us travel, the deadflower turns into manure, the rotten food is food for the microscopic and sometimes macroscopic organisms.... and so on... its like there is no end to this.

These all things may not be having life in themselves but they surely make our life easy. I appreciate and acknowledge these lifeless lives and this realization has added a new perspective to me for looking at everything from a new dimension, and that new dimension is 'LOVE'.... Love for all, the living beings and the lifeless things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...