Monday 16 July 2018

Marriages are made in HEAVEN !!!

I have often heard the saying ‘MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN’ have you too??? Yes.

And if this statement is as true as it is meant to be, then why do people tie the Knot here on Earth???? 

Probably because it is the norm of the society. Everybody is getting married so I should too, right? 

Well I don’t agree. You may ask me why? It is because I have my own reasons to say so and if you want to know what makes me think so, then please continue reading…..

I am always interested in learning and understanding about lot of subjects and things of which I know nothing and the ones I am particularly interested in. So I ask questions sometimes to myself sometimes to others, and sometimes observing from nature all around us. 

The questions I asked with regard to Marriage are as below:
Who created this norm? The obvious answer was us the humans.

So why was this institution created? Probably because we were moving towards civilization, and civilized beings like to have things in order, or else what will be difference between humans and animal’s right?

Okay got it so far, so what is a marriage? This I asked to people, some friends, relatives, colleagues and likes in general. Almost everybody except me seemed to know the answer.

Some said marriage is a bond where two strangers come together and decide to spend rest of their lives together. Stay together take care of each other in good and bad, rich and poor, health and suffering and so many more things, the more I asked more were their opinions. Good, so what are the core ingredients of a marriage? Again the unanimous answer mostly came down to the following four things:
LOVE, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING and RESPECT.

Wow, now this is a sure shot recipe for a successful marriage and it sounds so right and logical too, isn’t it? So, my next question was, if people already know so much about marriage, then why are most of the couples not happy??? Why do I see so many sad faces of married people? Why are they not happy? Why are divorce rates going up? Why families end up as a broken family…..Why??? This is one side. But on the other side I also see some happy families too, very happy in fact. And when I look at them I feel as if they are made for each other. And looking at these kind of families and marriages, I understand the meaning of the saying “MARRIAGES ARE MADE IN HEAVEN”

So what is it that these people are doing differently which others are not because of which some are
happy and most of them not ??? Listed below are my observations, let me know yours:
When I observed closely, this is what I found common, in all the Happy Marriages. And it all works on the same four ingredients which I mentioned earlier. 
Each of the partner LOVES each other unconditionally, So LOVE is…
They TRUST their partner completely and support their every decisions even if sometimes they do not agree with them. They understand each other so well emotionally, intellectually and physically that they sometimes do not even need words to convey what they want. And lastly but most importantly they RESPECT each other for what they are and treat each other as equals.
 It does not matter who is earning how much? Who has what educational qualification? And who is managing the house? Each one shares the responsibility equally.

What all these happy couples do, and have in common is the knowledge, understanding and application of all the above four basic ingredients. So in my words, I like to put it this way, LOVE, TRUST, UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT, are the four pillars on which stands a very strong building of a relationship called MARRIAGE. At least one of the above is needed to sustain a Marriage, and if you have all of them you will be one of the happiest and the best couple, the blessed ones who are made for each other “TILL DEATH DO US PART”. Happiness Forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...