Friday 27 July 2018

My friend is also my new teacher...

Meeting friends after a long time is always fun, isn't it ?

But if they add some value to what you are doing it makes the meeting even better :)

Today was one such day...

A very good friend of mine came down to Mumbai today. He called me and asked if I was in...

I did not have much to do and so when he called in asking about my plans for the day , I immediately asked him to come down to my place.

He came and we caught up on several things. 

He loves trekking and travel and has passion for it, and hence started his own venture and is now doing what he loves doing the most. Yes he too is now doing what I do, following one's passion. The movie #3idiots is my all time favorite and I learned some very good and important lessons for life after watching it, following my passion being one of them. 

My friend is an events organizer at Hyderabad Trekking Club -HTC and does off site programs for corporate clients and also for individuals in small groups on weekends in and around Hyderabad.

Having known this, I asked him how is he managing to get the crowd and all....

Although he had a bus to catch in about two hours, he was kind enough to share with me his learning's. I am very grateful of him for doing that.

In very simple way and just few minutes he showed me how he created his facebook page and promotes it. He gave me a tutorial on this and that helped me in understanding the basic idea behind creating the page and how it helps get a bigger audience :)

He also shared with me his other social media presence where he can be found and he was all over, and now I know his twitter handle is @itzmesrikanth , and click here >>> for his Instagram where he shares the photographs from his travels and events.

I was always media shy, so much so that I do not like posting even my own pics anywhere on social media or in personal collections of even my friends and families.

I started writing as a hobby and it turned into passion which I pursued and this resulted in my writing blog posts. Initially my audience were limited to my few friends and clients through whatsapp, but very recently I did took to social media platform.

I try to share my experience and learning's and want to help others in the situations who find themselves where at some time in life I was in, and the things I did to sail through them and emerge out as a better and wiser and stronger individual. The things which worked for me may or may not work for all but it will give the readers a certain direction to move forward.

So in order to reach out to a larger audience I took to social media and now I have my facebook account and have created a twitter handle too :)

Today my friend helped me with how to create a facebook page tutorial so that I can reach out to even wider audience globally. So yes, do not be surprised if soon you receive note from me about my new facebook page :)

But I first need to do some more researching and exploring and experimenting before I finally launch it.

Keeping oneself open to new learning's not only expands our spectrum but also is a great adventure and fun. And in doing so I can see the child in me again who is ever curios and excited to know more.

The journey so far was very exciting and fun, and I look forward for much more adventure and new learning's as I travel this path of life with you all as my fellow traveler's and companions :)

Please leave your comments on this page before leaving this page :) Thank you so much for reading this post and even bigger thank you for sharing this post with your folks.

P.S : Do watch this video in case you want to find out how to figure out your calling. I loved seeing this video.

Source: Priya Kumar youtube channel



#Studentoflife #friends #love #teacher

1 comment:

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...