Thursday 28 June 2018

New and Revamped....

Dear Friends,

September 16th, 2016 was the day when I wrote my first post for my blog and published it. I had shared it with just one friend of mine, then.

The idea behind writing the posts on my blog was to share my learnings and experiences, thoughts and ideas. I was not even sure if anybody would read them, but to my great surprise not only some of you read it but also resonated with the posts I wrote. We got connected and what started as an experiment became my second profession ;)

You all lovely people not only read them but some of you even left your comments on my blog. And a large section of you all shared your thoughts with me on my whatsapp messenger, email, text messages and by calling me on my mobile phone.

I am very grateful to you all for your act of kindness and I want to thank you all for keeping the connection alive, which in turn helped me going, and I continued writing.

Some of you liked everything I wrote and some of you helped me improve by becoming my critics. Thank you all for your support. The journey so far has been rich and fulfilling.

It’s been a while and lot of you have been asking me why am I not on social media?

So the good news is now you all can follow me on twitter:) My twitter handle is @Nilesharmaa

I have always kept my self open for new things, ideas, experiments and everything which I have not come across yet....

Writing was one such experience, I  experimented and explored and here I am now, close to becoming a professional writer of sort ;)))

Initially I had designed a very basic blog design, but today I have done a bit redesigning... Yes I do not know if you have noticed this but, I have added some new features to my blog design.

So whats new now ???

Well, to begin with I have changed the background, you will see serene image of water :)

To help you read on a particular subject I have added labels like Love, relationships, poetry's, etc...

And whats best part of my blog is that now my blogs can be read in OVER 100 languages... see "SELECT LANGUAGE" button just above the Title of the blog. (This feature available in Web Version only). If you are seeing my blog on mobile go to the bottom of the page, there you will get a link "View in Web" click on it and select your preferred language to read :)

So now, not only can you read my blogs in your preferred language, you can also share my blogs to your friends or relatives irrespective of language and country barrier and they can read it in their preferred language too. I just did that..... sent it to my Mom who prefers reading it in Hindi :)

So far I used to send my new posts to you all via whatsapp, but now I have added "Follow me by email" option... so any one of you who wants to be updated with my new post can just type in your email address and submit. You will be the first to receive my new post by email in your mailbox and this will ensure that you are not missing out on my new posts :)

You see I did not know any thing about these features but then I researched, explored, experimented and viola here is my revamped Blog :)

Send in your valuable feedback and any thing else you want to suggest to make this blog even better. It could also be a particular question you may want to ask, feel free. If I have anything to share from my life experiences I will be happy to help :)

And yes, please do not forget to key in your email address for my future posts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...