Friday 30 November 2018

Being busy, is not an excuse....

I am not big time into gardening, but I do have a set of plants in my flats balcony.

Most of the time I am out for work so tending to them is not possible everyday. But I do like to water them and love to see them bloom and grow.

Yesterday I got this chance after almost after a week, and it was not very pleasant scene, they were dry and seemed to be dying.


I watered them tenderly and hoped for their revival. I waited patiently and checked them the following day. Yes they had responded and are on their way to bloom and grow again. The site was very overwhelming and filled me with joy :)


This exercise also brought to my attention how caring and paying attention is so important and necessary for all, be it plants in our garden, or people whom we love and care for,  and most importantly the people who are part of our daily lives. Be it at home or work or at some distant land. Talk to them often, be a good listener and be there for them if not always, at least whenever they need you.

Being busy with work is important but this can not or should not be an excuse to not paying due attention to the responsibilities one takes on.

My way of practicing this simple... I have consciously made some deliberate choices in life which in short says ... "Have less, give MORE"

Do share your story and feedback, and should you want to help me write more, please subscribe and share my posts. Your support is the source of motivation for me and fellow writers to write more and share their insights, observations and experience, so be generous :)


#lifelessons #beingbusyisnotanexcuse #studentoflife #nilesharma #havelessgivemore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...