Tuesday 24 September 2019

Patience and Persistence Pays :)

I love all seasons and I have my reasons for liking them all.

Monsoon is also special in a way, not only because it brings relief from the blistering heat but also washes away the layer of dust on the tree leaves and thus magnifies the greenery all around us.

I wait all year for the show of Lightning and thunderstorms that come with monsoons. This year too I got to see this mystical magic of divine nature and also got the opportunity to capture it on my smartphone :)

After a long wait with the smartphone in my hands, I managed to capture that striking ray of light two times in the span of eleven minutes or so. The video is of more than eleven minutes but what I wanted to capture lasted for only microseconds.

Of course, all the while flashes and flickering in the skies were happening and drizzling of rain could be heard in the backdrop with whams of loud and spine chilling thunderstorms. It was such an amazing feeling that I cannot define in words.

This was last week but then as I was thinking about the whole experience it also dawned on me that as in this video which was of about eleven minutes or so, the most enticing sight lasted for just a fraction of second. More than 660 seconds of patience and persistence lead to the phenomena which came in flash will stay with me for my entire lifetime.

Isn't it the same with life. All those years of hard work with absolute focus and consistent efforts lead to achieving excellence in whatever one wishes to achieve. Stories of all the great achievers such as Lata Mangeshkar, Amitabh Bachan, Steve Jobs, Sachin Tendulkar, Sonu Nigam, Sania Mirza, Pandit Ravi Shankar and so many more excelled in their fields only because of this simple mantra. Patience and persistence with absolute focus and dedication to their craft.

To see the results of my not so long journey but even those of few minutes which will last for a lifetime, please watch the below visible youtube link:



P.S: I am taking my blog to the next level with #MyfriendAlexa Season 4 organized by #BlogChatter as #nilesharmaawrites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...