Saturday 20 July 2019

On a Rainy Day along the creek...



One day when I went to the  creek at Thane for some me time, it started raining and I noticed these gentleman's. They both had their umbrella's on and yet they were standing below this tree and I wondered, why???

May be one is not enough, I thought.

That is how things are nowadays, everyone is so concerned of safety and security that one is not enough, we need layers of them.

Our houses have a door, and a security door. The building/ premises has a security guard and then we also have closed circuit camera's (CCTV) installed in the building premises. Isn't that so?

So what big deal if these guys want an extra layer of protection from rains :)

Do you recollect some vague thought that came to your mind and you wondered, Why so?

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, a troubled world and more troubled people. CCTV, iron bars for doors, and what not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you resonate the same. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

      Delete

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...