Monday 26 August 2019

I always wanted to do this.... Did you too?

One of my favorite activity is to watch an eagle flying.

I am so blessed that I am staying in a house with a great view and a balcony to sit and or stand in :)

From here I everyday I adore the view of eagles flying high up in the sky and the mere vision makes me so blissful.

You might think what is so blissful about it?

Actually there is, but I am not sharing it now. That I have kept for my "My story" series which I am already writing and have already published 4 posts on the same on my blog-site. 

I always wanted to capture the sight of an eagle flying on my smartphone and its been more than four years now that I have been wanting that and guess what ? Today I got one. :)

As I stepped out in my balcony I saw one of the eagle flying at a very close range, taking circles. Luckily my smartphone was close by and I immediately grabbed it. I unlocked the phone, touched the camera icon and switched on to video mode. And VOILA !!!

This is what I managed to shoot. Please click the link below to the see the action of this magnificent bird and its swift and carefree flying.


I hope you enjoyed this post and the video.

Happy Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...