Saturday 24 August 2019

I did not know this until now... Did you?

Source- Google Images
Learning something new is always such a fun :)

Today I learned  something new and found it very amusing .

[ I can add one more title to myself and it would be that of a "FOOL" :))) ]

Yes I love being foolish, why ?

[ I will share my reasons for that in my upcoming blog post series on famous Quotes.]

Yes very soon I will be starting this series on my blog-site, wherein I will write about my experiences and how the quotes seemed so appropriate.

For now, I wish to share what I discovered today.

I read other bloggers blogs and often write back to them if I find their email's on their site, if not then I drop comments on their blog posts. It's a great way of connecting with them and exchanging notes and learning's. I have met some amazing people this way and it is such a nice experience.

I read this beautiful post on parenting  and wanted to share it. So I clicked the 'twitter' button to share it on my twitter handle and 'facebook' button for sharing it on my facebook page.

I also saw "'re-blog" button so clicked that too :)

Until then I did not knew how re-blogging works, but soon I discovered the answer when I saw the 'like' notification on my "wordpress" account. As I opened it I found out that the like was for the re-blog I did, and that the post appeared on my blogging site.

Thus I learned that rather than sharing it individually of various social media sites, I can simply click re-blog button and the post will be automatically be posted not only on my blog-site but on all the social media sites as well to which I have connected my blog.

You all might have known this, but I just found it out today, so yes you may think of me as a fool, and may smile :)

Did you discover anything randomly, just the way I did ?

If yes please share your stories, I would love to read them.

Happy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...