Friday 30 August 2019

"May ALL have"

Today I had a meeting with one of my recently acquired client. As we were discussing and working on our agenda she received an important phone call which she had to attend to.

Since the call was taking long, I started looking at the kind of books she read, and it was then that I saw a frame in one of the corner racks just behind the Ganesh Idol. On a deeper observation I realized that their were some words, she had got framed and kept there.

It was at some distance so I could not read clearly (or may be my eye sight is getting weak), so as soon as she finished her call, I asked her if I can see that frame closely. She turned her office chair around reached out to the frame and handed it to me.

I read the whole thing and found some greatly profound words. I could not stop myself from asking a copy of it. She gladly obliged. I asked her if they were her own words, to which she said NO, she got her copy from her boss for whom she used to work in the early days of her career. So I could not find who wrote these words :(

If any of you have any idea , kindly share with me in the comments section or on my social media account.

Sharing with you all the "GOLDEN" words, copy of which I acquired from my client and she from her boss.

It is only because someone cared to share it at some point of time  with somebody and the circle grew. Since my client cared to share with me this today, I am just continuing the tradition.

I take this great opportunity to share if further with you all. If you resonate the same feeling, then my humble request to you is this >>> please play your part and let the circle of sharing grow and  go on and on, forever and ever.

The copy I received was a black and white print, so I tried my bit to enhance it further by adding colors which came to my imagination with every sentence I read.

I love sharing, do you too ?

Happy Life !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...