Friday 16 August 2019

Of Skies and My Eyes

Source- Google Images













As I was looking out on to the skies

I saw these two clouds running by

One chasing the other as if to hold thy

What I saw next was a vision, that got me all smile

They fused in unison as if longing of desire

Both becoming one as they moved by

And they flew together clearing the sky

The skies were all shining its radiance so bright

And the Moon came out shimmering in full glory

As if to testify the great union of clouds

That just happened in the sky

The great spectacle to which witness were my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...