Wednesday 14 August 2019

Invisble Butterfly

Those of you who read my blogs regularly already know about my trip to Uttarakhand.

I had shared my experience of White water river rafting in my earlier blog post. If you have missed it, read  it by clicking here >>> "River Rafting @Rishikesh"

While on this trip when we went to Mussorie, we friends decided to take a walk from Library bazar in Mussourie to Park House, Sir George Everest's House. Although the place is in ruins now, but the walk there and the scenic view from their was worth the efforts.

What made this walk much worthy was this pic as can be seen below:

IMG_20190516_1504592
Transparent Butterfly


It was my friends nephew who noticed it first and then brought to our attention. As you can see the wings of the butterfly is almost transparent, which can be  mistaken for invisibility. 

The butterflies are very swift and fly away at the slightest movement. I wanted to capture her presence and so with absolute still movements and lightness of feather I managed to take out my smart phone from my jeans back pocket and manged to click some pics of this divine beauty. Isn't she Pretty and Cute ?

One of the pleasure of walking is , you never know when you will come across such amazing natures treasures

Have you seen something like this before? Why not share with us all ?

Thank you for dropping by

Happy Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

Thank you for your interest and comment. Look forward to see you here again.

~ Nilesh Sharma @ Student of Life ~

Celebrations :)

Yesss, this is my moment of glory. My first 50 followers here on this blogging platform. Never scored that much ever in cricket :) Thr...